Our latest website updates for September 2017 include:
A new Data Protection section added.
Upcoming courses include:
- Sep 20th – FREE Health and Safety Seminar – Importance of good ergonomics and dealing with personal injury
- Sep 21-22nd – New Surveillance Audiometry and Hearing Conservation – Full Course (2 days)
- Sep 25th – Surveillance Audiometry and Hearing Conservation – Refresher (1 day)
- Sep 26th – Spirometry Foundation module (1 day)
- Sep 27th-29th – QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work and QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (QCF) – 1 Day Course (Emergency at Work Valid for 3 years) (BLS and AED valid for 1 year)